Saturday, January 31, 2015

Thank you for the awesome mini cyclone Sterling Davis!






This is my thank you video to Sterling Davis. I participated in Sterling's Pallet Up Cycle Challenge 2014 and won the awesome mini cyclone shown in the video. I also want to thank the Clear Vue Cyclones for providing this prize.

It's been really fun to be part in this challenge and I am really looking forward to the next one. I never had a cyclone before and I am glad I do now.

Dust collection in a woodworking shop is always a major issue, this little gadget will be a really cool thing to have in the shop.

Thanks again!


Links:
-------

Sterling Davis
Sterling's you tube channel
Sterling's blog

Clear Vue Cyclones
Clear Vue Cyclones web site

More info on The Pallet Up Cycle Challenge Winners 2014

My participation video

No comments:

Post a Comment