Thursday, July 13, 2017

Donating my old X-Carve to Automation Engineering Department




Recently Inventables sent to me a new X-Carve cnc machine. So I decided to donate my old X-Carve



 to Piraeus University of Applied Sciences (Technological Education Institution of Piraeus) Automation Engineering Department. And to be more specific to the Mechatronics-Robotics-CNC laboratory.


The guys there do really interesting work and I think their lab is the perfect home for an X-Carve


I want to thank Inventables once again for sending me the machine in the first place.

I also want to thank the people from the Automation Engineering Department.



Many thanks to:
Georgios Chamilothoris
Professor, Department of Automation, TEI Piraeus.

Makis Chatzopoulos
Makis is involved in the laboratory teaching of the 'Mechatronics'
and 'Motion control' courses.

Evgenia
Kostas Ntontos
Eleni Simeonaki



No comments:

Post a Comment